Positions 09/01/2010

C
Sold C today for a profit. Stock still looks strong, but I am impatient.

DGIT
Had a chance to exit and missed the run up. Will look to exit half soon and hold to see if it can run near 20.

DGMA
Still holding here for a loss. May avg down and hold since I have a small position as usual for penny stocks.

MNDP
Still holding and may average down. Got greedy and held despite a nice bounce.

SD
Sold for a nice profit.

DEPO
This stock ran up. Good thing I covered my short the day before.

IKAN
Bought this on a recommendation and the facts that it has been running along a new support level/low for three days. This looks ready to run as it is coming off low CCI levels and MACD has converged.

HQS
Bought this off of a recommendation and the facts that it is also bouncing along a new support level/low, MACD ic converging. CCI is high, but I feel that is through consolidation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment