Watchlist 09/12/11 Review

VGZ never dipped but it did bounce. Never played it since entry was never met. Wound up scalping it for some day trading.

AMR went as predicted. Dipped to 3.20 then bounced hard to 3.60 for an 11% gain!!!

HL cracked the 50 and the 20sma. This dipped hard to around 7 for a 6%+ gain!!!

CSIQ went pretty much sideways for the week. I scalped it, but it never showed any real strength during the rallying so it was never a good swing play.

MRGE has been running on some real strength. I am currently short on fridays move to 7.15. RSI is finally in overbought territory so we'll see how this goes. I wouldn't be surprised to see 7.50 and me getting stopped out.

NOK stopped me out for a small loss of about 1%.

SIFY got stopped out. Have to be disciplines in this crazy market.