Positions 09/07/2010

DGMA
Still long and hoping more news is released by this company. I may average down when it comes to life.  

LQMT
This may trade in a tight range over the next few days, but it looks ready for a bullish short term run here.

MNDP
This tanked further today. Am not happy. I will  be looking for a bottom confirmation and hopefully a reversal pattern then I may average down again. However, I cannot let this small position get too big.I believe there will be news soon.


NBG
Entered here and watched the stock close today for a little loss. It is coming off of bad news from Europe. I do believe this is a panic and this company has good management and fundamentals. It also recently did an MACD cross and has dipped into low CCI levels. Might be a looong play here. Lol

NPDT
Getting creamed here. This did reach a support level so I am hoping for a bounce which I may average down into.It is also at low CCI levels.

QOIL
This gapped up and held it's gains right until the end. I believe this can run some more to at least touch the 13sma. I suspect more news will come out as this is being pumped.

RMCP
Stock became weak today. I hesitated on selling. I hope for a run tomorrow as the market was weak today and this is still looking bullish. 

UWBK
This is hitting an MACD cross and coming off low CCI levels. Am still bullish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment