Watchlist 09/07/2010

SOBM
I missed this opportunity this Tuesday. I will watch to see if it still maintains strength, but I think the opportunity is over and a pull back may occur. Will watch and see.

TSLA
As previously noted, this looks like a pattern that will run to the upside.

SOMX
This gapped up, but I did not play it. Will see how it reacts during the open and look to buy for a run to 4.6

IKAN
Glad I sold as this went south. It looks like it may fill the downside gap and I will watch for a bounce play from there. There are no shares to short through my brokerage or I would short scalp.

HQS
I still believe this can run. There was news today, but little upside. Market was weak though. I think this can break out soon and seems to not breach the 13sma support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment